You can add colors to your Journey Views to help you organize your timeline. To add or change colors, follow the steps below:
1 . Open the Journey View and click the Edit Journey icon.
2. Click the gear icon on the lower right corner of the Column Header. You can change the color of the column title (Header Text Color), column header background (Header Background Color), and the column itself.
3. Click the color box beside each column element to open the color palette.
4. You can choose a color by clicking on the left (Basic Colors) or on the right (Custom Colors)
5. If you are following company branding standards, you can enter the RGB values in branding guidelines to get specific colors.
6. Save your Custom Colors by clicking Add to Custom Colors before clicking the OK button.