Filters enable you to view only those touchpoints that match specific criteria. Filters can be based on any touchpoint field. You can create an unlimited number of filters in a project. Filters can be used in any view. (Note: The Analyze feature is not available to trial users. Please contact our support team if you want to upgrade your account)
Follow the steps below to add a filter:
1 . Click thew 'Show Map Legend' icon on the left panel to show all Map Legends. You may need to scroll down to see the Filters section. Click the ‘New’ Button.
2. A new popup appears (see picture below). Type in the name of the filter.
3. Under the ‘Filter By’ drop down, choose the field that you want to be included in your new filter.
4. Click ‘Save’.
5. The page will refresh to show the new filter.
6. To activate the filter, click the checkbox beside it.
7. To edit a filter, click on the filter.